Is it really possible to get rid of under eye bags forever and that too without undergoing any surgery? Yes, it certainly is! And we go ahead to discuss these five important strategies that have been validated by users like you.
All of us want to get rid of these unwanted eye bags that do nothing to enhance our looks. Instead, they make us look weary and haggard. Way beyond the age that is actually there on our birth certificates.
So go ahead and help yourself to these techniques:
- Eat for beauty rather than taste
- Remember that vitamin B is under eye bag’s foe.
It will enable you to get rid of it. The more you go of this particular vitamin in your diet the better it is going to be for you. Vitamin B is found in whole grains such as wheat and oats. It is also in plentiful in bananas. Eat healthy and you will find that glow on your face that will get you a lot of admiration and make you feel good inside out.
Creams too have Vitamin B but then nothing like getting it straight from natural products.
- Drink more water, less of other kinds of stimulants especially alcohol. Alcohol is the skin’s number one enemy. It robs your skin off its moisture and leaves it wrinkled as a prune. Water is the elixir of life and start getting drunk on it as it has no harmful effects and only benefits galore. It helps the toxins to be flushed out and leaves your skin with a natural flush.
- Catch your beauty sleep. Sleep will help you to do your skin lots of good. It will leave you with no under eye bags and you will at the same time feel energized and rejuvenated.
- Tea bags not only for your tea but even for your eyes: Tea bags especially green ones help to stimulate the oil glands in the eye area which will help you like an instant cure. Put these little magical bags on your eyes and close them to the world. Viola! You will be left wondering at the miraculous effect when you see for yourself.
- All the cosmetics that you use could be doing you more harm than good. Read carefully what are the ingredients and you will be surprised to read of the list of chemicals treacherously hidden in the packaging. So it is good for your eye area to go in for cosmetics that have only natural ingredients and fragrance. Rather than reaching out for over the counter cosmetics reach out for ones that are made naturally. Go organic and close to nature. As nature has its own way of rewarding its use by its bounty.
There is another option if this doesn’t help you or your eye bags are severe and that is the professional treatment. There are both surgical and non-surgical methods and which one is right for you will depend on the situation but your doctor will help you with that decision. Certainly the non-surgical methods are preferable for obvious reasons. In this article from BUEC you can read about the non-surgical eye bag treatment methods I mentioned. Always do a lot of research and if you truly need a medical treatment, make sure to get second opinion from multiple sources before going ahead with the procedures.
Try these strategies and see the under eye bags gradually disappear. You could try one of these at a time or all of them. You could even try a mix and match of these based on your condition – But no matter what you do, don’t forget the sunscreen!